Here you will find detailed information on what cookies are, what kind of cookies using this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third party cookies.
1.- What are Cookies?
The Cookies are files that Web sites or applications installed on your browser or device (eg, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) User during its journey through the pages of the site or application, and are used to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that websites can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as language you have selected or font size.
- Knowing the user’s browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information such as which pages the user has visited or how long it has been on the website.
2.- Type, purpose and operation
The Cookies , depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent . The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the purpose for which they serve (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on their purpose , the Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical) : These are essential for the proper functioning of the page. Normally they generated when the user accesses the website or log in to the same and are used to identify you on the website with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified so that, if you leave the website, browser or device and later returns to access this website, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance : They are used to improve browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, for example, store service settings, or store purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising : Those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: Only collect information about advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, ie, without expressly identify.
- Custom: collect personal user information website by a third party for customization of such advertising space.
- Geo-location : These cookies are used to determine which country or region where the user is accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical : They collect information about the browsing experience of the user on the website, usually anonymously, but sometimes also identify uniquely and unequivocally the user in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in services offered by the website.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Other third party tools, available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each Web site you visit and manage their deactivation (eg Ghostery).
3.- Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with cookies used on this website, incorporating a standard of “level of intrusiveness” on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1 : corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of self – service requested by the user.
Level 2 : corresponds to Cookies performance (anonymous) necessary for maintaining content and navigation, which is only necessary to report their existence.
Level 3 : corresponds with cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through websites which NUTRICONTROL, SL does not hold. Usually they correspond with Cookies advertising or analytics where the user only and obvious way is identified.
|Tabla de cookies utilizadas|
|_utma||2 años||Análisis||Medición interna con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_utmb||30 min||Análisis||Medición interna con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_utmc||Sesión||Análisis||Medición interna con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_utmz||6 meses||Análisis||Medición interna con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_utmx||18 meses||Análisis||Medición interna con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_ga||2 años||Análisis||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
|_gid||24 horas||Análisis||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios con Google Analytics||Nivel 3|
If the user so wishes, it may stop accepting Cookies browser, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings normally found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
Configuration browser , for example:
5.- What happens when you disable cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or have a different than expected as, for example, remain identified, keep shopping in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service or receive information to its location, among others behavior.
6.- Update Cookies Policy
NUTRICONTROL, SL, may modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy legislative requirements to instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore it is advisable to users who visit regularly.
When significant changes in this policy cookies , the entity shall translate them into the web.
NUTRICONTROL, SL 2018 © All rights reserved