IDENTIFICATION OF THE SERVICE OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, puts inform you that the owner of the website is:
Established for this purpose in Industrial Cabezo Beaza, C / Bucarest 26, 30353 Cartagena (Murcia, Spain).
Mercantile Registry of Murcia, Tomo 378 Inscripción: 1º Folio 104.
Tel: 968 123 900; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.nutricontrol.com/ (hereinafter, web page) owned by NUTRICONTROL, SL, (hereinafter NUTRICONTROL, or owner) with CIF B-30344725 and registered office at Industrial Cabezo Beaza, C / Bucarest 26, 30353 Cartagena (Murcia, Spain).
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by users.
Users are recommended to read carefully this Legal Notice periodically, as conditions of use thereof, contained in that Notice, they may change.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Contractor shall not be liable for any damages of any kind that may occur to users by using other browsers or different versions of browsers for which designed the web site.
Access to this website is done in a secure environment, so the information is transmitted in encrypted form.
4. User Obligations
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of it being prohibited, in general, any action to the detriment of NUTRICONTROL, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, infringing the rights of NUTRICONTROL, or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or prevent normal use of the same by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, in particular without limitation prohibited:
1) Any form of violation of third party rights (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property, etc.).
2) Perform, using the contents of this website, any advertising and sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage or unauthorized content or systems accessible through this site alterations.
The information contained in this website is current on the date of the last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.
6. Intellectual property
All information contained on this website, as well as graphic design and the codes used are protected by copyright or other rights of protection established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to NUTRICONTROL, or its licensors, therefore, is expressly excluded any reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any transfer, of all or part of the contents of this site, and in general any object that under current legislation is protectable by intellectual property rules.
All content of the web and all available through the products and services of the owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files content as well as their selection and arrangement ( “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Contractor or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the contents web may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, totally or partially, without prior written consent Headline. You can not upload or republish Website Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet and integrate information in databases or compilation. Any other use of web content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public or commercial broadcasting, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this site are property of NUTRICONTROL, or third party companies. use without prior consent of any element of this site which is the subject of protection under existing legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, no marks, trade names, signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may be used.
9. Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies Policy click here.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to that of NUTRICONTROL must meet the conditions listed below without the ignorance of them avoid responsibilities under the Act:
1) The link will only connect to the home page or home page but can not reproduce in any way (in-line links, copying text, graphics, etc.).
2) it shall be prohibited in all cases in accordance with applicable law and in force at any time, establish frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of the contents through Internet addresses different from the same and, in any case, when viewed in conjunction with content outside it so that: (I) causes, or may cause confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the service or content (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to exploit the brand reputation and prestige of NUTRICONTROL or (IV) in any other way prohibited by law.
3) No made from the page that introduces the link any false, inaccurate or incorrect on NUTRICONTROL, its employees or its activities.
4) Under no circumstances shall be expressed on the page where the link NUTRICONTROL has consented to the insertion thereof or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender is located.
5) is forbidden to use any name, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive NUTRICONTROL within the page of the sender except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by NUTRICONTROL, and where permitted, in these cases , a direct link to the website of NUTRICONTROL, in the manner prescribed in this clause.
6) The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to proprietary or third parties that: (i) are unlawful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racial, etc.); (Ii) induces or could induce the user the false impression that NUTRICONTROL, endorses, supports, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (Iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of NUTRICONTROL, as regards the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, NUTRICONTROL reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to require its withdrawal when they do not fulfill the conditions required in this section.
The user is solely responsible for any infringements which may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by improper or illegal use of the website.
NUTRICONTROL not be liable for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems due to causes outside the company, the delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloading of the Internet system or other electronic systems.
The Owner does not guarantee the accuracy or responsible for any consequences arising from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, NUTRICONTROL, not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly, through the website, except in cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34 / 2002 of 12 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). If a user considers that there is a Linked Site unlawful or inappropriate content should report them to NUTRICONTROL, following the procedure set out in paragraph 9 of this Legal Notice.
Links do not necessarily represent the existence of relationship between NUTRICONTROL, and individuals and entities holding the pages giving access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of NUTRICONTROL, with demonstrations, content or services provided through them. The Owner reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
NUTRICONTROL not know the contents and services of linked sites and therefore not responsible for damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of them or for any other damage that is not directly imputable to it.
The holder of the web site disclaims responsibility for the “cookies” that third persons may install in the hard disk of user ‘s computer.
For any communication that was necessary to carry out should send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to NUTRICONTROL, SL, Industrial Cabezo Beaza, C / Bucarest 26, 30353 Cartagena (Murcia, Spain).
You expressly agree that the use of email as a valid communication for referral procedure.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that could be derived are protected by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising from accessing or using this web site shall be handled by the courts of Murcia.
NUTRICONTROL, SL 2018 © All rights reserved