We manufacture and market a wide range of products for climate management, air treatment, irrigation control and fertigation, as well as information technology and remote control.
All our products are adapted for all types of crops and tested in all types of soil, water and climate conditions. Extensive experience with our clients and more than 25 years in the sector make us the most suitable company to provide a complete solution to your installation, offering solutions for the future to obtain maximum control and performance of your installation.
Sensor that indicates the wind speed, ideal for use in any type of agricultural installation. It provides a quality and high precision wind speed signal, with a measurement range of 3 to 180 km / h and a maximum speed of 200 km / h.
- Robust design.
- Pulse output proportional to the wind speed given by reed contact.
- Low electricity consumption.
- 2 or 3 wire connection.
SENSORS: METEOROLOGICAL STATION
The Nutricontrol meteorological station regularly measures and registers various meteorological variables (humidity, temperature, wind speed, air pressure, etc.), all of which are necessary to control weather conditions in crops.
Wide range of sensors to monitor climatic variables inside the greenhouse:
- Temperature sensor (ventilated and non-ventilated)
- Humidity and temperature sensor (ventilated and non-ventilated)
- Psychometer sensor
- Heating temperature sensor
- CO2 sensor
Wind direction sensor, ideal for use in any type of agricultural installation. It has a wide operating range from -20 ° C in the absence of ice.
- Simple construction.
- High resistance to radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMI) interference.
- 4-20 mA analog output.
- Magnetic measuring principle, without wear or dead zones.
Radiation sensor provides measurement of instantaneous radiation. Nutricontrol controllers use this measurement to calculate accumulated radiation.
- Measurement principle: photodiode (approximate area: 1.36 mm²)
- Spectrum: 440 ÷ 970 nm (50% sensitivity spectral points)
- Maximum response: 790 nm
- Measurement range: 0 – 2000 W / m²
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- Output: 0 – 15,385 Hz (2000 W / m²)
Fan designed to create air recirculation, helps prevent crop diseases and improve perspiration. The gentle recirculation of air obtained with recirculating fans helps to avoid condensation.
- Propeller support made of high-strength aluminum.
- Propeller made of galvanized sheet steel, statically and dynamically balanced.
- Special hooks that allow the fan to be easily hung.
- Chains and hooks included.
Vaporizing sulfur in the interior of a greenhouse is the method generally used to prevent and eradicate fungi in horticultural crops in the cases of biological control and IPM (acronym for integrated pest production systems). The crops recommended for its application are those of pepper, tomato, cucumber, roses and strawberries.
- Preventive and curative treatment against fungi: mildew, powdery mildew and botrytis.
- Actively participates in the fight against mite and thrips pests.
- Recommended types of sulfur: granulated sulfur or flakes; sulfur in tube (the purer the better). Sublimated sulfur is not recommended under any circumstances.